Sunday, December 27, 2009

BuG

Beautiful and Unusual Girl

Hesiod wrote in his Theogony of the nine Muses, daughters of thunder wielding Zeus. They made Mount Olympus shake with their singing as they told the tales of the Gods.

My heart does the same with everything you do, my Love. You are both the fire of my life and the light it sheds on each new day. The vagaries of human existence, their dark visceral reality, all seems manageable. All moments hang heavy with emotion; passion a neighbor. You make beauty and you are Beauty. I now see the hope of tomorrow's reality, and, through your chaotic dance, the path to perfection.

I am so happy to be on this journey with you. I am so happy to call you my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Wasn't that so creative? Tell me what you think...

<< Home